Tuesday 2 June 2009

Indescisive

Darling Little One, I hope that everything is ok in your life. Still no contact from your mum, so we obviously have had no contact. I am alright. I have been trying to sort out my life and all the changes that have happened. It is odd being single again after nearly twenty years. More to the point I have been trying to adjust and sort out my feelings. Again I considered abandoning this blog as too painful, but I am again drawn back. I just wish I knew the truth. Still will end up writing the same thing time and time again. What is odd is finding out how many people of my age are suddenly single. There seems to be a lot of splitting up going around. I hope that your parents are solid with you on the scene. I feel pretty optimistic about moving on for all sorts of reasons and I feel like I did 20 years ago. It is good. I wish that you were around me though, that would make things perfect. Stay happy Little One xxxx

No comments: