Monday 23 March 2009

A poem about you

Darling little one, I wrote a poem about you. I hope you like it if you ever read it. I see your face in my dreams I cradle your body in my arms The world is still or so it seems So excited in a perfect calm I feel your tiny fingers around mine Your face questions the sensation Whilst mine just stares and shines You are a wonder, my great elation I love you, unconditionally I love you, silently I love you, though we are severed I love you always and forever. You're timeless in my mind In a simple moving image You were never mine but I love that image. Love you. xxx

2 comments:

Lady Bitter Sweet said...

I have been reading your blog for some months now and I'm just leaving this comment to tell you that I find it simply amazing. I am a woman, but not yet a mother and I simply can't imagine how it would be to deal it the sort of emotions and pressure you are under.

I can only wish you the best, to you and to this so expected baby.

unknown father said...

Thank you for your kind comments and it has helped me decide to continue with these thoughts. It is difficult but ultimately it worthwhile.